Propstreet is the community for commercial real estate investors. We are a Stockholm-based B2B SaaS startup with the mission to make commercial real estate opportunities more accessible. Since the launch in 2018, the majority of the largest real estate companies in the Nordic region have joined Propstreet and accessed investment opportunities to a value of €3bn+.
You will play the key-role in the process of building new features, maintaining current features and forming the user experience for our users. As a work model, you will work closely with our Tech Team leader.
What are we looking for?
To succeed in the role, you have at least three years of experience in front-end development. You are a positive and driven person who takes responsibility, initiative and can see the bigger picture. You also have the following skill set:
- Deep knowledge in developing reactive web applications using Vue.js and TypeScript
- Translate our brand identity to responsive and user-friendly layout with CSS and Sass
- Understand how to send and retrieve data using REST APIs and fetch
- Experience, knowledge, and interest in UI/UX best practices
- Maintain local browser storage according to GDPR
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests to reduce defects and increase code maintainability
What will be your responsibilities?
- Build the front-end of our web application, from concept to release with a mission to deliver an enterprise level product experience
- Suggest and be part of decision-making regarding designing the user experience
- Strive for technical excellence, great design and best practices implementation
- Keep updated with modern browser capabilities and use this to create a better user experience
What can we offer you?
- An exciting journey in one of Europe’s hottest PropTech startups
- A thriving and mission driven work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- 100% Typescript, Vue.js 3
- Vuex, Vue Router
- Webpack 5
- CSS, Sass, Bootstrap